Tokyo Ink Technologies, which we have honed with a diversity of coloring materials, are comprised of five core technologies:
1) pigment dispersion; 2) resin modifying; 3) molding; 4) production; and 5) analysis evaluation.
Combining these core technologies, we have developed colorants and functional products that cater to demands in a wide range of sectors.
- Pigment dispersion technology
- Resin modifying technology
- Plastic forming technology
- Production technology
- Analysis evaluation technology
- Pigment dispersion technologyColoring materials easily coagulate. Uniformly and stably dispersing color materials is a crucial technology for coloring. We have perfected dispersion-related formulation and processing technologies for a wide range of base materials such as liquids and solids. This technology can be applied to other functional materials as well as coloring materials.
- Resin modifying technologyBinders used for ink are important for printed matter, such as colored components of ink and adhesiveness with base materials. We carry out design in line with physical property requirements for various substrate materials.
- Plastic forming technologyTo form complex-shaped plastics, we have accumulated die design technology and knowledge of optimum molding conditions. This technology is used in the development of various industrial materials such as civil engineering materials, and is applied to a diversity of packaging materials.
- Production technologyWe have streamlined production systems, built new production systems, and examined unique and new devices. We have made the deployment and application of production technology a fundamental technology of “monozukuri”.
- Analysis evaluation technologyTechnology that correctly evaluates the performance of products used in various sectors underpins production technology together with “monozukuri”. We provide stable products using a wealth of analytical equipment and evaluation technology supported by evaluation knowledge.
- Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscope（FT-IR）
- Ultraviolet–Visible Spectroscope（UV-VIS）
- ICP Emission Spectroscope（ICP）
- Thermal Gravimetric analyzer（TG）
- Differential Scanning Calorimeter（DSC）
- Gas Chromatograph Mass Spectometer(GCMS)
- High Performance Lipuid Chromatograph(HPLC)
- Gas Chromatograph(GC)
- Field Emission Scanning Electron Microscope（FE-SEM）
- Wavelength Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometer（WDX）
- Energy Dispersive X-ray Spectrometer（EDX）
- X-ray Crystallograph（XRD）
Mechanical Testing of Materials
- Universal / Tensile Testing Machine
- Fully Automatic Tensile Testing System
- Izod Impact tester
- Laser Diffraction Particle Size Analyzer
- Karl Fischer Titrator
- Ion Milling Machine（IM）
- Microwave Digestion Device（MW）